Book Jim Corbett Elephant Safari
Welcome to the Jim Corbett elephant safari booking platform. Visitors can book Corbett elephant safari online. It is one of the most sought after activities in the national park besides jeep safari. The Jim Corbett elephant safari takes place in a reserved zone within the Corbett national park. With the assistance of an experienced Mahout, visitors can explore the terrains, grasslands and rivers inside the dense forest and see these wild animals closely.
Jim Corbett Elephant Safari Price and Timings
A maximum of four people can sit on an elephant. The Jim Corbett elephant safari takes place at Sitabani in two shifts:
● Morning Shift: 600 AM to 8:00 AM
● Evening Shift: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
The charges per person for the safari is INR 3500/- per person. The price is applicable for both Indian and foreign nationals.
Jim Corbett Elephant Safari Information
The Jim Corbett elephant safari is one of a kind experience for all visitors. A visit to the Corbett national park is really incomplete without experiencing the elephant safari. This activity is only available for people who have booked an overnight stay inside the Bijrani or Dhikala forest lodge. the facility won't be applicable for people staying in any other lodge or guest house in the park premises.
There is another option available in the Corbett national park for all wildlife lovers where they can opt for a long wildlife safari. In this safari, visitors need to stay inside the guest house of the national park. For both the safaris, prior booking is mandatory.
The thrilling Jim Corbett elephant safari will get visitors close to the wild animals in their natural habitat and if they are lucky, they may spot tigers or a herd of elephants. The scenic beauty of the park and the presence of a wide variety of flora and fauna makes the experience quite satisfactory for all wildlife enthusiasts. Image Source:
Jim Corbett Elephant Safari Booking Procedure
For booking the Jim Corbett elephant safari, visitors are requested to provide us with the following details:
● The name, age, and sex of each visitor with the advance booking amount.
● Details of the travel date and preferred slot for the safari.
● Safari entry fee has to be paid in advance.
● Once e-permit is confirmed, a refund won't be entertained.
● Indian nationals have to book 30 days in advance and foreign nationals have to book 90 days in advance.
● Carry original ID provided during the Jim Corbett elephant safari booking.
● Foreign nationals have to provide their passport details.
● Safari permit is subject to availability (First come first serve basis).
Jim Corbett Elephant Safari Permit Details
Visitors have to get 2 different permits from the forest officials for the elephant safari. The permit has to be issued by the government officials for the day visit to the various safari zones of the park and for an overnight stay inside any guest house of the park, separate permission must be taken. Don't miss this exciting activity at Corbett national park. Book your elephant safari with us!