Enjoy Your Stay at Dhikala Forest Lodge
Dhikala Forest Zone
Dhikala forest zone is the largest safari zones in the heart of Jim Corbett National Park. Located on the bank of Ramganga river, Dhikala is known for its lush greenery, picturesque surroundings, and serene ambience. Dhikala zone is famous for the Royal Bengal tigers and Asiatic elephants besides the diverse range of flora and fauna, including more than 100 varieties of trees, 7 species of climbers, around 50 species of shrubs and 33 species of grass and bamboo.
You can also spot barking deer, fox, monitor lizards, jackals, leopards, and many other animals in this zone. The nearest entry gate to Dhikala forest lodge is Dhangadi gate, which is 30 km away from the Dhikala forest lodge. It is one of the best accommodations within the Corbett National Park.
Dhikala Forest Lodge
The Dhikala forest lodge situated within the Dhikala forest zone is famous among the wildlife enthusiasts. It is run by the forest department under Corbett National Park and is strategically located in the core of the Dhikala forest zone. The best time to visit Jim Corbett national park and stay in the Dhikala forest lodge is between November to June.
The Dhikala forest lodge is the only guest accommodation in the national park that has electricity in the rooms and hence is ideal for anyone visiting with their family. The lodge is protected by solar fences that restricts the entry of wild animals within the premises.
Dhikala Forest Lodge Room Details
The lodge has 32 houses in total which are divided into 6 wings:
1. New Forest Rest House: No of Rooms - 04 2. Old Forest Rest House: No of Rooms - 05 3. Dhikala Annexe: No of Rooms - 07 4. Hutment: No of Rooms - 06 5. Cabins: No of Rooms - 06 6. All Range Quarters: No of Rooms - 04
All rooms have attached bathrooms and solar power geysers. In addition to this, there are 2 dormitories with 12 beds present in the Dhikala forest lodge. There is a common bathroom for both the dormitories.
Dhikala Forest Lodge Booking Details
Dhikala forest lodge booking in Jim Corbett national park can be made 45 days before the check-in date. Foreign nationals can make their bookings 90 days before the check-in date. Providing passport ID during the booking is a must for foreigners.
Dhikala Forest Lodge Rates
The current prices of Dhikala forest lodge booking for Indian nationals are as follows:
● 2 Persons- Rs. 7000/- per person- One Room.
● 3 Persons- Rs. 6200/- per person- One Room + Extra Bed.
● 4 Persons- Rs. 5500/- per person- Two Rooms.
● 5 Persons- Rs. 5000/- per person- 2 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed.
● 6 Persons- Rs. 4800/- per person- 3 Rooms / 2 Triple Bed Rooms.
Dhikala Forest Lodge Service Checklist
● One night stay at the Dhikala forest lodge.
● 2 times Jeep safari in Dhikala Zone.
● Vehicle parking.
● Guide charges during the safari.
● Entry fee, vehicle charges and permit fee included.
● Pick Up & Drop facility from Ramnagar by jeep to Dhikala forest lodge.
● All meals in the Dhikala forest lodge.
● Any personal expenses.
● Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusions list.